Thursday, February 16, 2012

The Andromedans

I'm posting this a bit early because I'll be heading off to the MegaCon in Orlando soon.

Now that The Rebels is finished, I'm looking ahead to the last book in the trilogy, the one that goes to the heart of enemy territory. A friend of mine who has been doing some beta reading for The Rebels noted that while Adrian changed a bit in the second book, he didn't seem to go through the emotional epiphany and struggle that the others did. There is a reason for that. Because the third book is Adrian's to make.

The Andromedans will test Adrian in ways that he has never had to endure before, and boy, will he hate it. I can hear him sulking behind me already. This book will tear him down and build him back up again, what comes out the other end, not even I know yet and I'm the author. It will be a journey that Adrian and I will take together as we explore what it means to be human when everything is taken away from you.

2 comments: