Saturday, January 14, 2012

Addicted to Writing for Kindle.

Ye, I'm addicted to writing for Kindle.

Now, let's not get things wrong, I love my IFWG publishers, I love writing my large sprawling 200,000 word novels...But they take so long to write, and SO much research.

BUT! In walks the new kid on the block; the eBook, promising instant gratification. Upload a 10,000 word short story, my own cover design, and up online in less that 30 mins!

Wow, I seem to be out of breath. I may need a bourbon and coke!

Come in and stay a while. You might get addicted too.

3 comments:

  1. Try coffee or tea Ian. Your readers (especially this one) want to see more of Jamie. I finished 'Opportunities' and I read it word for word in a week; now who do you think is out of breath.

    Geri

    ReplyDelete
  2. 70,000 words in Jamie2 already written. It takes Jamie back to Scotland, where he enlists in getting King James back on the throne.
    Bit more of a true adventure than Jamie1.
    Poignant part, where 8 years away from Leith, he visits his mother's house.
    Much more time spent at sea, more fighting, lots of mishaps.
    Ian

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wonder how many out there are addicted to writing. I know I am.

    ReplyDelete